Embellence Group Interim Report Q1 2022
Continued profitable growth despite weak demand in the Nordics
First quarter 2022
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 184.4 (177.5), up 3.9%.
- Negative organic currency adjusted growth of -6.3%
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to MSEK 32.8 (28.2), up 16.3%.
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 30.7 (23.0), up 33.5 per cent.
- Net profit for the period amounted to MSEK 24.8 (15.4), and earnings per share to SEK 1.15 (0.72).
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 37.2 (12.9).
Significant events during the quarter
- Acquisition of the US company Artscape Inc.
- Directed new share issue carried out under the mandate granted by the 2021 AGM. The shares issued were used as part of the purchase consideration for shares in Artscape Inc.
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 29 April 2022 at 8:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Pär Ihrskog, CFO
Telephone: +46 31 236 400
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Artscape, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, email@example.com, +46 (0) 8-528 00 399.