Embellence Group Year-end report 2021
Solid finish to a strong 2021
Fourth quarter of 2021
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 174.0 (166.1), up 4.8%.
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 25.8 (21.0), up 22.9%
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to MSEK 30.4 (30.0), up 1.3%.
- Net profit for the quarter amounted to MSEK 18.4 (9.9), and earnings per share before dilution to SEK 0.86 (0.46).
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 15.2 (19.5)
- The equity ratio amounted to 47.1% (41.3)
Significant events during the quarter
- Pappelina acquired two production facilities
- Organisational and legal changes at Boråstapeter
- Lotta Samuelson became new CEO of Borås Tapetfabrik AB
- The Board will propose a dividend of SEK 0,80 per share to the 2022 AGM
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- Embellence Group acquires US company Artscape, Inc. Part of the purchase price will be paid through a directed new issue of 1,105,619 shares, in accordance with the authorization from Embellence Group's Annual General Meeting 25 February 2021
- Cole&Son opens a Flagship Store in Chelsea, London
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on 22 February 2022 at 08:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Pär Ihrskog, IR contact
Telephone: +46 70 637 17 34
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Perswall, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0) 8-528 00 399.