Embellence Group Interim Report Q2 2022
Navigating towards our long-term goal
Second quarter 2022
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 189.9 (160.0), up 18.7%.
- Negative organic growth of -4.0%.
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 24.4 (22.9), up 6.6%.
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 22.0 (21.2), up 3.8%.
- Net profit for the period** amounted to MSEK 2.0 (13.3), and earnings per share for the period before dilution were SEK 0.09 (0.62).
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 26.5 (17.8).
*EBITA excluding acquisition costs related to the acquisition of Artscape, as well as restructuring costs in the Nordics.
**Net profit for the period were negatively impacted by net unrealised exchange rate losses totalling MSEK -11.8.
Significant events during the quarter
- Hanna Graflund Sleyman and Karin Dennford elected as new members of the Board of Directors. Mattias Letmark declined re-election.
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 19 July 2022 at 8:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Pär Ihrskog, CFO
Telephone: +46 31 236 400
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Artscape, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, email@example.com, +46 (0) 8-528 00 399.