Embellence Group Interim Report Q3 2022
A strong quarter in challenges times
Third quarter 2022
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 169.0 (135.5), up 24.7%
- Acquisition-based growth of 23.0%, exchange rate effects of 1.5% and organic growth of 0.2%
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 21.0 (18.4), up 14.1%
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 23.4 (18.4)
- Net profit for the period** amounted to MSEK 20.7 (12.2), and the period’s earnings per share before dilution were SEK 0.92 (0.57)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 28.2 (16.1)
Significant events during the quarter
- No significant events
* EBITA excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs in the Nordics.
** Net profit for the period was positively impacted by the write-off of the estimated earnout of MSEK 16.9 related to the acquisition of Artscape Inc. In addition, earnings for the period were negatively impacted by unrealised exchange rate losses totalling MSEK -7.9 related to interest-bearing liabilities in USD.
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 25 October 2022 at 8:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Pär Ihrskog, CFO
Telephone: +46 31 236 400
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Artscape, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser.