Embellence Group Interim Report Q4 2022
Continued healthy profitability despite headwind in Nordic demand
Fourth quarter 2022
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 176.9 (174.0), up 1.7%. Acquisition-based growth of 16.1%, exchange rate effects of 2.1% and organic growth of –16.5%
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 14.7 (25.8).
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 22.0 (30.4)
- Net profit for the period amounted to MSEK 9.9 (18.4), and earnings per share for the period before dilution were SEK 0.44 (0.86)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 16.0 (15.3)
Significant events during the quarter
- Karin Lidén became new CFO of Embellence Group AB
- Ahead of the 2023 Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.80 per share, corresponding to 31% of net profit for the year
*EBITA excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs in the Nordics.
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 21 February 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CET.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Karin Lidén, CFO
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Artscape, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.