Embellence Group Interim Report Q1 2023
Stable profitability in a challenging market
First quarter 2023
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 197.5 (184.4), up 7.1%
- Organic, currency adjusted growth of -3.1%
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 27.1 (30.7), down -11.7%
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 27.1 (32.8), down -17.3%
- Net profit for the period amounted to MSEK 12.9 (24.8) and earnings per share for the period before dilution to SEK 0.57 (1.15)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 2.2 (37.2)
Significant events during the quarter
- No significant events during the quarter
*EBITA excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs in the Nordics.
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 27 April 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Karin Lidén, CFO
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Artscape, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.