Embellence Group Interim Report Q2 2023
Healthy profitability in a challenging market
Second quarter 2023
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 169.9 (189.9), down -10.5% (exchange rate effect +3.2%)
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 15.2 (22.1), down -31.2%
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 18.4 (24.4), down -24.5%
- Adjusted EBITA margin amounted to 10.8% (12.9%)
- Net loss for the period amounted to MSEK -2.2 (profit: 2.0) and loss per share for the period before dilution to SEK -0.10 (earnings: 0.09)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 12.2 (26.5)
Significant events during the quarter
- No significant events during the quarter
*EBITA excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs.
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 19 July 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Karin Lidén, CFO
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Artscape, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.