Embellence Group Interim Report Q1 2021
Continued growth and stronger margins
First quarter 2021
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 177.5 (152.5), up 16%.
- Organic, currency adjusted growth of 9.5%.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to MSEK 28.2 (14.4), up 96%.
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 23.0 (12.7), up 81%.
- Net profit for the period amounted to MSEK 15.4 (9.2) and earnings per share to SEK 0.71 (0.43).
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 12.9 (-0.5).
Significant events during the quarter
- Listing on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market
- Acquisition of Pappelina AB on 7 January 2021
- Change of name from WallVision International to Embellence Group.
- Morten Falkenberg appointed new Board Chairman
This information is information that Embellence Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on 20 May 2021 at 08:00 a.m. CEST.
Subscribe to reports and press releases:
For more information, please contact:
Pär Ihrskog, IR contact
Telephone: +46 70 637 17 34
About Embellence Group
Embellence Group, founded in 1905 in Borås, is a leading European company in the premium wallpaper segment and has a prominent position internationally with sales in over 90 countries. Our brands include Cole & Son, Wall&decò, Perswall, Pappelina and Boråstapeter. Embellence Group shall develop its position as a leading House of Brands in premium interior decoration with a focus on wallpaper, textile, rugs and other interior decoration and drive development in a changing wallpaper and interior decoration market. Embellence Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46(0)8-528 00 399.