Extraordinary General Meeting 2023
08 December 2023
Updated Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Embellence Group AB
The board of directors in Embellence Group AB (publ) has resolved to convene the extraordinary general meeting on Friday 8 December 2023 instead of Friday 1 December 2023. The reason for the new date is to ensure that the general meeting can be conducted in a formally correct manner. Updated notice can be found below.
The shareholders of Embellence Group AB (publ), reg. no. 556006-0625, ("Embellence" or the "Company") are hereby summoned to an extraordinary general meeting on Friday 8 December 2023 at 2.00 p.m. at MAQS Advokatbyrå’s premises at Stureplan 19 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Exercise of voting rights at the general meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate at the general meeting must:
- be entered in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB as per Thursday 30 November 2023; and
- have notified the Company of their intention to participate at the general meeting in accordance with the instructions under the heading "Notification of attendance in person or attendance by proxy" or submitted a postal vote in accordance with the instructions set out under the heading "Instructions for postal voting" in such time that the notification or postal vote is received by the Company no later than Monday 4 December 2023.
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must, in order to exercise their voting rights, notify their participation for the general meeting or submit a postal vote, and request that the shares be temporarily registered in their own name in the share register kept by Euroclear. Such registration must be completed no later than Monday 4 December 2023 and, accordingly, shareholders must inform the nominee of their request well in advance of this date. Voting rights registration requested by shareholders in such time that the registration was carried out by the nominee no later than 4 December 2023 will be included in the share register.
Notification for participation in person or participation by proxy
Shareholders who wish to participate at the general meeting in person or by proxy shall give notice to the Company of this no later than Monday 4 December 2023 either:
- by post to Computershare AB, "Embellence Group AB extraordinary general meeting", Box 5267, 102 46 Stockholm, Sweden;
- by using a digital form (to the left on this page) (private individuals only); or
- by telephone on +46 (0)771-24 64 00.
The notification must include name or company name, personal identity number or corporate registration number, address, telephone number, and, where applicable, the number of assistants (maximum two).
Anyone who does not wish to participate in person may exercise their rights at the general meeting through a proxy with a written, signed, and dated power of attorney. If the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity, a copy of the certificate of registration or equivalent authorisation document for the legal entity must be attached.
To facilitate entry to the general meeting, powers of attorney, certificates of registration, and other authorisation documents should be submitted to the Company well in advance of the general meeting and preferably no later than 4 December 2023.
Please note that notification of participation at the general meeting must be made even if the shareholder wishes to exercise their voting rights through a proxy. A submitted power of attorney is not valid as notification of participation at the General Meeting.
A proxy form is available here.